Monday 6 August 2012

Hey! Home Wrecker OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!!

I'M SUPER EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE ....Hey! Home Wrecker is OPEN FOR BUSINESS!! My Etsy shop is now open! How exciting!! I'm so excited!! I'm probably not going to sleep tonight!
The big lad has done all the setting up and I've put on a few listings, looking forward to getting more items on too! Come and check out my shop! Hey! Home Wrecker Etsy shop

I'm so knackered after my busy week and weekend, I'm going to have to wait to blog about Saturdays fair, I'm off to Galway tomorrow for work and I need a night off the laptop!
Night Night xx Have a great week everyone xx

4 comments:

  1. Linda,
    Good for you! You (and the big lad) are my heroes! I am listing books like mad so that I can tackle the learning curve that I know Etsy will be. I'll be checking your shop out very soon! XOX 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just had a look at your Etsy shop. Very nice too.Lovely things. Congratulations. I too have signed up but have yet to stock anything. I'll be interested to hear your experiences. I'm happy to be your first Etsy admirer though! Well done, I hope its very successful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Thrift Bee! I'll let you know how it goes, it's exciting waiting to see of anything will sell :) Get you stuff listing soon as!

      Delete

Thanks for all your comments : )